It is never too soon to start planning your future educational goals.
- If you are in high school and plan on attending college, click here for a good place to start your planning.
- Academic Goals Setting - This timeline provides steps that should be accomplished if your goal is to attend college.
- Now that you have planned to attend college use the Admission Tool to help guide you.
- Getting support while at college is important, here are on-campus resources that can help and good to know before you go.
- Fostering Success is an on-campus resource for former foster care youth at some Colorado colleges (CSU, CU Boulder, CU Denver, Metro State University)
- TRIO - A nationwide program that assists students overcome barriers to meet their educational goals. Click here for programs in the state.
- GEAR Up is a program that works with middle and high school students to get them ready for college. Click here for how they can help and what schools they are located in.
- AVID works with Educators to ensure that you get the best education possible. Click here for a list of participating Colorado schools.
- Tutoring - Tutoring is offered through the individual schools and you will need to contact them directly.
If you are the first in your family to attend college, Colorado Challenge is a good resource for you and offer many services.
- Guardian Scholars Scholarship is to help emancipated youth afford college. Click here for application and qualifications.