Explore housing options and resources that may be available to you while traveling on your path.
Find helpful information on housing options. This information will help you:
- Meet your immediate housing needs;
- Give you tips about housing while you attend college;
- Figure out where to start when you are ready to rent your own apartment;
- Provide information about a transitional program that will help you with specific needs that may come up through your journey.
- I have immediate housing needs
- Give me tips about housing while I’m in college
- Help me get ready for my own apartment
Everyone needs a place to live! Explore these helpful resources for needs ranging from immediate shelter to longer-term housing.
Everyone needs help now and then. If you are struggling with rental or security deposits, utilities, your monthly rent, emergency housing vouchers, or getting furniture for your apartment, read this section.