Everyone needs help now and then. If you are struggling with rental or security deposits, utilities, your monthly rent, emergency housing vouchers, or help getting furniture for your apartment these agencies may be able to assist you. Just click on the topic below and it will lead you to an agency that can help you.
“I finally know what distinguishes man from the other beasts: financial worries.” ~Jules Renard
Emergency Assistance – Follow the link for organizations that can help with the following resources
- Motel Vouchers – Short term assistance, usually gives you a place to stay for a couple of nights
- Housing Vouchers – These are for low-income housing and you will have to apply
- Chafee (deposits, fees, and emergency assistance). You will have to contact your Chafee Worker to help you with this funding.
- LEAP – Utilities assistance
- Furniture Assistance – Can provide vouchers to pick out some furniture for your new place.
Rental Assistance – Follow the link for organizations that can help with the following resources
- Security Deposit
- First Month’s Rent
- Rental Assistance